Philips HS1 & FRx Non-Rechargeable Battery
Only €179.00 €179.00
This replacement battery is for use with the FRx and HS1 AEDs and will ensure your defibrillator is fully charged and ready to deliver a shock to a cardiac arrest casualty.
- 1 x Non-Rechargeable Battery
A battery is one of the most important components of your AED to ensure it is rescue ready and functional in the event of an emergency. A great accessory to have on back-up for your defibrillator, this battery can be left in standby mode for up to 4 years before it needs replacing.
- Simple click and replace procedure for replacing the battery cell
- Provides a minimum of 200 shocks or 4 hours of continuous operating time
- Disposable Lithium Manganese Dioxide cell
- 5 year shelf life (4 years when installed)
For further information about this product, get in touch with a member of our team.
|Battery Life||Up to 4 years|
This replacement battery is for use with the FRx and HS1 AEDs and will ensure your defibrillator is fully charged and ready to deliver a shock to a victim of cardiac arrest.