HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P (Fully Automated)
The Samaritan PAD 360P is the newest edition to the Heartsine defibrillator range and boasts all the features of its older brother, the PAD 350P, with the addition of automated shock therapy.
- 1 PAD PAKS (Adult Electrodes)
- Carry Case
- 4 years Battery Life
- Quick Reference Instruction Card
- 8 year warranty
Introducing the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automated
Easy to use, compact design, and created specifically for use in a public environment, the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P is a fantastic defibrillator device which can be used by any type of first responder, the medically trained or the AED novice.
The Samaritan PAD360P is fully automatic by design and is one of the newest models on the market from Heartsine. After analysing the heart rhythm when the electrode pads have been applied, if an irregular heart beat is detected the unit will supply electro shock therapy automatically.
What makes a PAD360P
- Portable, lightweight and smaller than most defibrillators on the market
- Boasts an impressive IP56 protection rating against dust particles and water. This is the highest rating in the industry ensuring the unit is ultra protected.
- Escalating and low energy waveform provided by SCOPE biphasic technology
- Voice and visual prompts help the user through the recovery process including CPR coaching
- If the patient requires electro shock therapy after the defibrillator has analysed the heart rhythm, the unit will provide the shock automatically
- System Status Ready Indicator ensures the user that the defibrillator is ready to provide lifesaving support to the patient
The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic defibrillator is well equipped to help save the life of someone who has suffered a sudden cardiac arrest. SCOPE biphasic technology incorporated into the device means the defibrillator can produce escalating, low energy, waveform electro shock therapy ensuring that the patient has the best chances of survival.
More from Heartsine
Is the Samaritan PAD 360P the defibrillator that best suits your requirements? That’s great news, but can we suggest you take a look at the other Heartsine defibrillators as a comparison?
Making sure you have the right defibrillator for your environment is essential and you may find that the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P with CPR Advisor is more suited to your needs. With the CPR Advisor tool, the defibrillator can coach you through and advise you during the CPR and chest compression part of the rescue process.
If you'd like to discuss the Heartsine Samaritan AED further, or have any questions regarding this device; you can get in touch with our customer care team by calling 015079907.
Alternatively, if your defibrillator has encountered an error, why not visit our handy troubleshooting page?
|IP Rating||56: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||Up to 4 years|
|Electrode Pad Life (Years)||Up to 4 years|
|Dimensions||H: 20cm x W: 18.4cm x D: 4.8cm|