Fred Easy Semi Automatic AED
- 1 Pair of Adult Electrode Pads
- 1 Set of Batteries (7 Years Standby Operation)
- Carry Bag
- SD Card
- User Manual
- Reader Light Software
- Option to add ECG - call us to quote
- 5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
Introducing the Schiller Fred Easy Semi Automatic AED
The Schiller Fred Easy Semi Automatic defibrillator has been designed with simplicity at its heart.
Combining visual and voice prompts, the defibrillator can coach anyone through the rescue process, even if they have no previous experience in using a defibrillator.
The simple design of the device makes it user friendly and easy to operate, saving valuable seconds during the crucial minutes following a cardiac arrest.
What makes a Fred Easy
- Schiller uses Multipulse Biowave technology for a considerably lower and safer defibrillation energy
- Start. Analysis and Shock; Three steps for easy operation making the rescue process quick, easy and effective
- Once the defibrillator recognizes the heart needs electro shock therapy, the unit charges in under 10 seconds ensuring fast treatment is provided
- User friendly LCD screen which highlights key figures including time, number of shocks, battery, memory, electrode type and instructions
- ECG and event recording for post care evaluation by medical professionals
- Automated self tests keep the defibrillator rescue ready at all times
Using Multipulse Biowave technology, the Fred Easy defibrillator enhances patient’s chances of survival by using a softer energy form (using 1/3 of the energy used by standard defibrillator models) which reduces the potential of any unwanted damage or stress added to the heart post cardiac arrest. Pair this energy form with an impressively fast charging time of under 10 seconds and you have a defibrillator which is simple to operate and straight to the point when trying to save a life.
More from Schiller
Looking to compare and contrast other defibrillator units from Schiller? Check out the Schiller Fred Easy Life Fully Automatic defibrillator. With the addition of CPR Aid, the defibrillator can help the first responder provide effective CPR to a patient with real time feedback and coaching through the process.
Got a question? You can call the defibshop offices direct on 015079907 where a member of our knowledgeable team will happily assist with any queries you may have.
Alternatively, if your defibrillator has encountered an error, why not visit our handy troubleshooting page?
|Warranty||5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||X4: the AED is not protected against solids but is protected against water spray from any direction|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||Up to 7 years|
|Dimensions||H: 7cm x W: 23cm x D: 22cm|