Fred Easy Life Fully Automatic AED
- 2 pairs of Adult Electrode Pads
- 1 x Batteries (7 years standby operation)
- SD Card
- Reader Light Software
- 5 Year manufacturer's warranty
Introducing the Schiller Fred Easy Life Fully Automatic AED
Simple, clear and detailed in its approach to helping save the life of someone who has suffered a cardiac arrest, the Schiller Fred Easy Life defibrillator helps any first responder administer professional medical assistance no matter if you have training or not.
The unit is also complimented with pictures on the front of the device to guide the user whilst a clear metronome sound dictates the pattern for good, rhythmic chest compressions during CPR.
What makes a Fred Easy Life
- Once the user has attached the electrodes to the patient, the defibrillator will administer a shock if required after analysing the patient’s heart rhythm
- The device is able to adapt treatment provided through automatic impendence measurement, which means that therapy is provided to suit the needs of the patient
- With a paediatric function available, the unit is suitable both adults and children
- Detailed images assisting the first responder through the rescue process
- Ensuring professional grade treatment is provided, there are verbal instructions to coach users of all abilities
- ECG, voice and event recording so that all information can be further evaluated during post event care
No sudden cardiac arrest is the same, that’s why having a defibrillator that can adapt its treatment to the needs of the patient could mean all the difference and raises the survival chances. With Automatic Impedance Measurement in place, the Schiller Fred Easy life defibrillator can alter the shock therapy treatment provided to ensure the patient has the best chance of survival.
The fully automatic mode of the defibrillator means that the unit will administer lifesaving electro shock therapy to the patient when required without the need for the first responder to interfere.
More from Schiller
If you’re looking at the Fred Easy Life Fully Automatic defibrillator as potentially the device best suited for your environment you may also want to take a look at the Schiller Fred Easy Semi Automatic as a compare and contrast.
The Fred Easy Semi Automatic uses CPR Aid to help the first responder through the rescue process with real time CPR feedback allowing the defibrillator to help the first responder in providing effective CPR and chest compressions.
Want to learn more about the Fred Easy? To discuss this device and other AED options you can contact our customer care team.
Call 015079907 if you have any questions or queries about this product or any of our other products, a member of the team will happily assist you.
Alternatively, if your defibrillator has encountered an error, why not visit our handy troubleshooting page?
|Warranty||5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty|
|IP Rating||X4: the AED is not protected against solids but is protected against water spray from any direction|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Battery Life||Up to 7 years|
|Dimensions||H: 7cm x W: 23cm x D: 22cm|