ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic
ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic
Product Code 22300700502011050bie
- 1 pair of CPRD adult electrode pad
- 5 year battery life
- Carry case
- First responder kit
- Operators guide
- 7 year manufacturing warranty
The latest defibrillator from ZOLL is both bold and brilliant in colour whilst the AED Plus Fully Automatic is an easy-to-use defibrillator that ticks all the boxes for users of all abilities.
Introducing the ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic
With an easy-to-operate style, the bold and brilliant ZOLL AED Plus could be exactly the defibrillator you are looking for.
ZOLL Medical have been at the forefront of defibrillator technology for over 25 years and their bright and vibrantly coloured AED Plus Fully Automatic model is handy for users of all abilities.
What makes an AED Plus Fully Automatic?
- Bright and distinctive ZOLL green colour
- Unique and easy to use ‘Z’ shaped one piece electrode pad with a CPR assistance
- Clear voice and visual prompts to help the user
- Real CPR Help technology and feedback tool helps the user to provide effective chest compressions
- Longest electrode pad life on the market at 5 years
- Long-life 5 year replacement batteries, which are available on the high street
- Suitable for use on adults and children with a paediatric function
- Automated daily self test to help make sure the unit is rescue ready at all times.
- Defibrillator of choice for the British Heart Foundation since 2010.
- One of the best IP ratings of any AED at ‘55’; meaning the unit is well protected against dust and water
The first responder does not need to make the decision, or apply the shock to the patient when using the ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic as the once the defibrillator has established the patient’s heart rhythm, it will decide and administer treatment for you.
Meanwhile the CPR Help function attached to the defibrillator has proven to improve the delivery of CPR by 277%. It can be used to monitor the rate and depth of chest compressions for the user – ensuring effective compressions are being provided.
More from ZOLL
If you have been reading about the Fully Automatic model above and feel that you might want more control over the defibrillator during the rescue process, then you could also check out the ZOLL AED Plus, which is the Semi Automatic version of the same defibrillator.
The Semi Automatic feature allows the first responder to take total control of the shock process, when the defibrillator recommends shock treatment, you press a button to administer the treatment.
To discuss your options with ZOLL defibrillators, or to learn more about a particular device, you can contact our helpful defibshop team by calling 015079907.
Alternatively, if your defibrillator has encountered an error, why not visit our handy troubleshooting page?
Want to know why you should choose us? Press play and find out more...
Buying a defibrillator? You’ve come to the right place...
- With nearly 20 different defibrillator models available, our defibshop team knows them all and can help you decide which device suits your budget, environment and business
- We have over 20 staff on hand who can offer friendly and impartial advice on all things defibrillators
- Not only do we provide a free battery and electrode pad reminder service, but we will replace your electrode pads for free if they are used within two years of purchase
Did you know that we're an Award Winning company?
We’re not a company for bragging but we like to think that our trophy cabinet indicates that you have come to a trustworthy and dependable company who recognises you are making a significant and fantastic step when buying a defibrillator.
We were recently listed in the Small Business category of the 'Great Place to Work: Best Workplaces 2014’ whilst we have also won accolades in the Salford Business Awards 2014 & 2012, Investors in People Bronze award and an Insight 100 Customer Service Award in Training Services 2013.
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.