AED Health Check
At defibshop.co.uk we are always looking to give our customers the best service possible.
One comment we hear a lot from clients is that they want to be sure their defibrillator is ready for action should it ever need to be used.
We can assure you it will be! Every defibrillator performs regular self checks and all defibrillators have some form of status indicator showing you that all is well.
However, to ensure absolute peace of mind, defibshop is offering an industry leading new service.
Our Annual AED Health Check is available to anyone who owns a defibrillator whether it was purchased from defibshop or not!
Let us take any worry away. One of our own expert team members will come to your premises and carry out some physical and visual checks on your defibrillator.
The comprehensive checks include:
- A visual check to ensure that the unit has full functionality and the is no damage to the case, screen, buttons and connections.
- Battery and pad check for installation date and when replacements are due
- A check of the pad terminal to make sure it is functioning and clear of debris
- Confirmation that the pads attached are suitable to the model and in good condition
- A check to see if the defibrillator will administer a shock correctly - unit is connected to a simulator which produces a simulated heart wave. The defibrillator must administer a shock, at the right energy level, when appropriate (shockable heart rhythm, VF or VT) and not administer a shock when appropriate (no heart rhythm) to pass the test.
When we record the expiry dates of your battery and electrode pads we can enter them into our free automated email reminder system so you never have to worry about your defibrillator, leave that to the experts!
When it comes to saving a life you can't be too careful.
If you would like more information, or would like to book an appointment from one of our own experts, please contact Paula Leech direct on our Freephone number 0800 470 4847 or email email@example.com.